Pre-wedding Parties
Options

river boat shower

What do you think about a riverboat 2 hr shower at sunset? my coworkers are throwing it for me and want my opinion. i think it's very original, no mess to clean up, no lingering awkwardness. is 2 hours enough time though? it seems like ti would be a waste of the time to spend it opening presents? there is a bathroom onboard and it's air-conditioned. what would you say to this? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker 'Do what you Love and Love what you DO' visit my blog http://weddingnonsence.blogspot.com/

Re: river boat shower

• Options
    I think it sounds nice.  My only hesitation would be if someone has seasickness issues, then that kind of stinks to leave them out, but other than that I think it would be fun for a shower.
  • Options
    I like the idea.  It's not the same old boring shower.  I think the amount of people attending helps determine if this is enough time.  You want time to mingle and say hello to everyone, eat (if there's food available), and then open gifts.  On the plus side, a boat ride eliminates the need for cheesy games to keep guests amused.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards