Connecticut
Options

NWR: Color Me Rad 5k Groupon

Hey guys! I had signed up for this 5k and of course a week later they have a Groupon (UGHHHH).  But if you are looking for a fun 5k to do (this is my first) check it out.  

But check out groupon.com because they are doing it for $17 bucks (I paid $30).

Just wanted to save anyone else some money!! It looks funnnnnn! 

Re: NWR: Color Me Rad 5k Groupon

• Options
    I'm running in this too, and I haven't registered yet - THANKS for sharing this! I'm excited because this race happens to be on the morning of my bachelorette - so a few of my bridesmaids and girlfriends are forming a team, and we are all going to run together. Hopefully that crazy paint stuff will wash off in time for my bachelorette! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Thanks for sending!  One of my friends has been trying to get me to sign up, and I was resiting partially cause of the price...its my first 5k, and i'm not all that excited :)  This helps.
    Lisa
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I haven't done a race in a few years, so it's almost like this is my first 5K! From the few race experiences I have had, I've learned that you seem to forget how far you are running, because you're having so much fun in the crowd of people...something about the cameraderie among the racers really makes it fly by. I did a race on Thanksgiving day where everyone was in costumes and cheering and stuff - it was more like a party than a race, and that made it much less greuling! (and believe me, I'll be the first to complain about a grueling run!) And I imagine the paint throwing will be a nice distraction! :) It's been so long since I last ran...tried 2 miles on a very hilly trail this past weekend....it was rough! I need to get my butt into 5K shape this month!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards