Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

wedding march alternitive

I don't want to walk down the aisle to the traditional wedding march. Any creative alternatives?

Re: wedding march alternitive

• I'm walking down to The Wedding Song (There Is Love)....on iTunes, there is a piano arrangement of it that is beautiful.
    Also, I've got some pretty non-traditional ceremony music in general....Puttin' on the Ritz, The Way You Look Tonight, Side by Side, What a Wonderful World, and even Star Wars Main Title. Just some ideas. Do you have a theme for your wedding or any particular music you like in general?
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Listen to "Horizons" by Genesis.  Just guitars... very pretty.
  • Check out the Vitamin String Quartet. They have string versions of popular songs.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary

•   My BP is walking down to You and Me by Lifehouse and I'm walking down to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.  I also like Marry Me by Train.  Also depends on long your aisle is.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_wedding-march-alternitive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:bb59f51e-a0f5-42bc-9b81-401f41cc5b25Post:f1766f6e-290e-4e0d-8b28-cf3fe9d9852b">Re: wedding march alternitive</a>:
    [QUOTE]  My BP is walking down to You and Me by Lifehouse and I'm walking down to <strong>A Thousand Years by Christina Perri</strong>.  I also like Marry Me by Train.  Also depends on long your aisle is.
    Posted by victoriagrove110[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! i have been trying to find the name of that christina perri song for MONTHS! my zumba instructor used it as a cool down and i asked her about it and all she would say was that it was off the twilight soundtrack.... i searched all over and couldn't figure it out... You're totally my hero right now.....
  •  I'm glad that I could help. This is our second marriage in our late 40's and the song just seemed to sum up how I feel.
  • I'm walking down to "Moonrise" by Brian Crain.  It's very pretty and very delicate.  I really do not like the regular march either, but there are plenty of great alternatives!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_wedding-march-alternitive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:bb59f51e-a0f5-42bc-9b81-401f41cc5b25Post:699e1422-cb1a-4d4b-9e76-945ef9eeffbd">wedding march alternitive</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't want to walk down the aisle to the traditional wedding march. Any creative alternatives?
    Posted by lizzie2312[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards