Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Flower girl dresses

Where is a nice place to purchase flower girl dresses in Fort Worth that is reasonably priced? I hate that a little two year old's parents are supposed to buy a dress that costs anywhere from $50 - $100 for a one time wear!

Re: Flower girl dresses

• courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think any department store is worth a shot, and I remember seeing a bunch at Davids Bridal too.
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you find one under $100, that's a steal!! David's does have a fantastic selection and you can buy right off the rack... For cheaper options (depending on when your wedding is) you can check Burlington Coat Factory. Around Easter they have a ton of white dresses that could work as flower girl dresses. And we're talking like $30.
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine on Ebay... seriously.  Paid $24 with shipping and they were adorable!

The Ebay store pretty much has every single dress combo you could think of too.

http://myworld.ebay.com/capesforalloccasions/
  • edited December 2011

Ok!! Thanks guys!! Ill check it out.

• edited December 2011
    The cost of little dresses/tuxes was part of the reason we did not have little ones in our wedding.  Good luck!
    Anniversary

• kitty02katkitty02kat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine got hers from www.flowergirldressforless.com and they were really cute.  I think she paid 32.99 each or something like that.  They were really reasonable.  Also JcPenny has some too. :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from Flower Dresses for Less for $30 each (on clearance).  They're adorable and I'm very excited to see my neices in them.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought one from the same eBay store as Brianna, but my niece ended up wearing a tutu & leggings set I found at Costco. Just keep your eyes out everywhere you go, you never know when/where you'll find something.

And yea, I refused to pay $100-150 for her dress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_bm-dresses-came-today-wrong-color?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3e1c0663-3ada-4558-ae1d-7fba6eac7751Post:3c442166-aedb-4150-a781-7b46e51698b7">Re: BM dresses came in today - WRONG COLOR!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can she come try the dress on that you have for her now to see how it fits and maybe take notes of where it needs to be taken in and then you can take the dress to your tailor for her?
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

great suggestion
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards