Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Coonamessett Inn

Any reviews on weddings in Coonamessett Inn?

Re: Coonamessett Inn

• edited December 2011
    We had our day after brunch there and it was really, really nice. I've never been to a wedding there though, sorry.
  • BunsCheer03BunsCheer03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive never been to a wedding there, but Ive been to a lot of other partys there which were all amazingly done! They do an awesome job!
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weddings are always perfect & amazing there! The venue itself is beautiful, the staff is friendly & professional & the food is absolutely delicious! 
  • edited December 2011
    We just had our wedding there on June 4th.... and out of all of the vendors we used... they are the only ones that could not have improved on ANYTHING! Brad ran our wedding--- go talk to him... he will make everything you want/need/desire come true! The food was amazing.... we did filet and baked stuffed shriimp.... the chowder is the best on the Cape ( everyone raved!) and the mud pie and dessert options are insane.... your guests will be FULL! The accomodations are very Cape Cod ( they just re-did all of the guestrooms a nd they have pretty new furniture-- very beach like in blues and whites).... from the moment we go there, to the rehearsal dinner to the moments before the wedding ( Brad running in and delivering me champagne)... to the servers making sure the bridal party is fed during the cocktail hour and pictures....to the very last dance and Brad packaging up all of my leftover cupcakes for a late night snack.... they are AWESOME!! Also, we had an after party next door at the Nobska House--- great live music and then a DJ.... we totally took over the bar and everyone was more than happy to help us celebrate. You will not be disappointed!!
  • BamGBamG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just got married there too, on 5/21, and they were amazing!  The people there really make it wonderful.  Jim, Brad, Joanne, Betty, etc etc... they were so helpful, fun, thoughtful, and kind. (And detail-oriented, wow) ...Just really great at their jobs. They really know how to run a wedding and make you feel special.  Everything went off without a hitch.  Delicious food, beautiful grounds, relaxed atmosphere.... it was everything I wanted! A+.
  • ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    The rehearsal dinner was there and we thought it was great

WTF?

I'm ootmother, not alithebride

Knot, have you been drinking?

ETA:  now's it me again

I wish the knot IT people would get off their butts and do something about this!
  • mcgoldilocksmcgoldilocks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a couple of weddings there, all very different styles. Each one was really great! Great food, excellent staff. My friends and families who got married here were nothing but happy! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards