My fiancee and I are getting married on October 30th of this year. The wedding is at 3PM. We booked our reception in a Vista Suite and plan on it just following the wedding but I just found out that the check in time is 3PM. I am worried about getting the caterers in and set up, and they plan to arrive at 3:30PM.
The obvious solution to these concerns would to simply book the Vista Suite an extra day in advance, but we're looking at another $350-400 to do that and quite frankly, we can't afford it.
Does anyone have any advice on this? Right now, the shaky plan is to try to get MB to give us our suite as early as possible, but they have reiterated that there is absolutely no guarantee and that if no room is available (even at 3PM!!!) we would have to wait. I think of the consequences of that and literally shudder.
Please help! Thank you in advance.
EDIT: Looks like someone else beat me to the punch with this question... Read that thread and the general consensus is - spend the money, get the room. I see where you are all coming from (totally, believe me) but what if we literally could not do it? Is Vegas THAT insane for Halloween... ? (Pretty sure I already know the answer... lol.)
To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.
-William Blake, "Auguries of Innocence"