Canada
Options

I need to buy those tall stick thingies that hold up table numbers...

.... where do I get them? Venue doesn't have any, couldn't find them at Michael's or Dollarstore. Picture frames won't work for these. Thanks ladies!

Re: I need to buy those tall stick thingies that hold up table numbers...

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can probably rent them from a decor place.  Does your venue not have them - most do?  Probably not at the dollar store, and you won't want 10-20 table number holders after the wedding anyway - best to rent.
  • Options
    Sunny0710Sunny0710 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Venue doesn't have any- I think they typically use frames but they won't work for the table names as I DIYd them... we are naming all our tables after lakes in Muskoka so they are rectangular. I will check into renting, thanks!!
  • Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh - FI's cottage is on Rosseau - that's awesome.  I'm doing mine after Toronto streets but we are doing them in frames.

Definitely look into renting! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It may be more expensive, but check out bay home outfitters picture frame section. They have a lot of photo clips, and things that pictures slide into.

Like this but single:
    http://www.amazon.com/Umbra-Lolly-Multi-Holder-Chrome/dp/B0015AK1Q2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out different dollar stores....sometimes they have pic. holders (not frams) that would work perfect for that; they are stick things with a spiral on top where you put a pic but you cuold just use your numbers...Good Luck
  • Options
    myremedy1976myremedy1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if Your a DIY bride

go to canadian tire and buy 18 gauge wire and make them.  Take one end when holding the wire straight up and curl the wire around until u have 2 small circles tight together this is the top where you place your cards. Next turn the piece of wire sideways and make one large circle this is the base.  You will have your place card holders in no time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards