Military Brides
Options

Ughhhh

I went out last night...and now this morning I feel like death.  Note to self: Don't drink redbull/vodka if you have barely eaten anything all day.

I guess I just get to feel nauseous and sick all day.  Its my own fault...boo!

Oh and when I went to get my car this morning it cost $14 to get out of the parking garage!  Seriously!
Photobucket

Re: Ughhhh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Eat some Greasy carb loaded food!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to but I'm having a hard time getting some goldfish down right now!  I remember now why I don't like drinking!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Greasy food always sounds like a horrible idea, but it always helps.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I'll order a pizza then...oh man.  I only had two drinks too...I don't understand lol.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Then again maybe it was three or four...but I only remember drinking two lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha H and I were massively hungover last Friday from his ship's party, and we ended up ordering pizza because we were too lazy to cook anything or go anywhere.  It definitely did the trick.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried to order pizza but they don't open until 11.  Ugh!!!  This is one of those "I'm never drinking again" moments. haha.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Greasy food! mcdonalds cheeseburger, fries and milkshake works everytime for me!
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ughhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e344f8f3-5245-4cf0-a28c-8cdfe733d78ePost:13fe6d8d-f3ed-4d7b-b202-f8dd851d11be">Re: Ughhhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]Greasy food! mcdonalds cheeseburger, fries and milkshake works everytime for me!
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>You just made me hungry! I haven't had Mickey D's in a while! </div>
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had a mcdonalds breakfast sandwich yesterday. I was slightly hungover, was woken up at 5am to talk to FI and had to go to work. I was wayyyy too lazy to make breakfast, so a sandwich was perfect.
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    Ohh yummy. I want McGriddles right now! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I just say that the McDonalds in Japan is seriously bangin! It's way better than McDonalds here in the states. Maybe i'm just crazy, but I don't think so, I think it really is better over there.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ughhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e344f8f3-5245-4cf0-a28c-8cdfe733d78ePost:6aaafc57-16b0-4acd-9318-9146ed28bcde">Re: Ughhhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I just say that the McDonalds in Japan is seriously bangin! It's way better than McDonalds here in the states. Maybe i'm just crazy, but I don't think so, I think it really is better over there.
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Oh I agree! And I think they're healthier too! lol  They don't have stuff like McGriddles though so we have to go on base for that. It seems like every other fast food is better here. I actually eat at the Burger King here(I hate it back home) and at KFC! Although if you ever go to Italy, H and I hated their McDonald's! </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H will eat McDonalds and KFC and Pizza Hut over there, but he won't over here. He says that it's healthier too. We always get the 20pc chicken nugget meal and share<3 I love doing that with him...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    Pizza Hut? They have it here. I don't think I've ever seen one, at least not here where we are. Japanese food is very healthy even the fast good. They're Denny's is also very good. I like it better too. The one thing H and I will surely miss from here is the food! So amazing! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Green, the Bright side: At least you didn;t puke in your new car :) We just got our 300 the morning before we went out that night, so not even 15 hours. He was hungry so was I but when we pulled up to Taco Bell the smell made me so sick from drinking so much, and it being dark and being in the new car I didn't know how the doors or windows opperated with out looking so...........yep, right on the seat, the floor, and between the seat and center counsal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ughhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e344f8f3-5245-4cf0-a28c-8cdfe733d78ePost:b063c77c-fe9d-4167-98ab-27f642c63074">Re: Ughhhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]Green, the Bright side: At least you didn;t puke in your new car :) We just got our 300 the morning before we went out that night, so not even 15 hours. He was hungry so was I but when we pulled up to Taco Bell the smell made me so sick from drinking so much, and it being dark and being in the new car I didn't know how the doors or windows opperated with out looking so...........yep, right on the seat, the floor, and between the seat and center counsal.
    Posted by mob2689[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Oh my goodness I would be soo upset!!  Yes, lets be happy I didn't do that! lol.  I would be a little upset!  But mmm, Taco Bell is ALWAYS what I want before i go home after drinking! lol</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ughhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e344f8f3-5245-4cf0-a28c-8cdfe733d78ePost:328ab4e3-acfe-442c-818b-7808d2d0e034">Re: Ughhhh</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pizza Hut? They have it here. I don't think I've ever seen one, at least not here where we are. Japanese food is very healthy even the fast good. They're Denny's is also very good. I like it better too. The one thing H and I will surely miss from here is the food! So amazing! 
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

H has Pizza Hut on his base.. He ate that Big Italy(I'm not sure if that's the name of it, but the big 3 ft pizza) by himself the night before his PFT. He did really well, he got a 292 out of 300, so I was impressed both at his pizza scarfing ability and how well he did!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards