Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Green in October?

Hello fellow Brides!
I recently got engaged and we have picked the tenative date of October 27, 2012.  I have ALWAYS wanted a black/whtie/green wedding.  Like hydrangea green.  Do you think these colors are "appropriate" for a Fall wedding?  Honest answers please!  
Brenda

Re: Green in October?

• Options
    I think it would be appropriate any time of the year. Sounds pretty.
  • Options
    You can use whatever colors you want, whenever you want to use them.  It sounds really pretty to me!

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That color of green does make me think of Spring, but I don't think it matters. I think you should use whatever colors you want no matter what time of year. It's your wedding!!   :)
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's your wedding, your day. Do what makes you happy.  That color combo is one of my favs. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    You can do whatever you want!  I got married in September and had clover green for one of my colors.  I briefly second-guessed myself and wondered if I should have gone for traditional fall colors instead, but then admitted that I don't care for red, orange, and brown, so green it was!
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    It's fine, you don't need to do fall colors in October. I'm partial to this color scheme because we used it too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can use whatever colors you want! I'm having an October wedding, and my colors are peacock blue and clover green. You definitely don't have to follow a 'fall theme'. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think that's gorgeous. I got married in September and didn't want traditional fall colors, so we used eggplant and pewter. Use what makes you happy. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards