Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Rustic (Not too rustic!) Reception! Winery?

As you can tell from the headline I am somewhat picky when it comes to venues. Unfourtunately I am on a budget but I am looking for a rustic type wedding. I really would love to have it at a winery.

So far I have viewed Raphael Vineyard on Long Island and have fallen IN LOVE with it. It's just the right type of "rustic" (are you rolling your eyes yet?!). They are closed for the next two months so I can't inquire about anything!

If any has any information about that vineyard or has any reccomendations for me that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all!

Re: Rustic (Not too rustic!) Reception! Winery?

• Options
    I'm getting married at a winery in Pennsylvania this spring (Sand Castle Winery!) and the winery has a great rustic, more relaxed, but still a really nice feel to it.  It also seems to be more budget friendly.  If you need decoration ideas, I'm going to pin everything I made/am making on Pinterest after the wedding and honeymoon are over.  You should be able to search for "MIchelle Kiliszek" to find the board.  There are a lot of great ideas for simple elegace to formal with the wine theme.  It's weird to hear that winery would be closed since I think most are open year round.  Make sure when you talk to them they can accomodate all of your guests.  Lots of wineries in PA do weddings...for up to 50 or 100 people.  Our list was 175...so we had limited options.  If the ceremony is outside, make sure there is a "plan b" for if it rains.  Good luck and congratulations!!!
  • Options

<----------you should also post this on our local board

i done know raphael but there are a ton of wineries open during the winter. have you seen any of the other ones?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards