California-Orange County
Options

Engagement Shoot Locations

We are taking our engagement pics the 1st week of October. Any ideas for a location in North OC, Upland, Claremont area?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Shoot Locations

• Options
    My .02 cents, you'll do much better starting with what you like in mind and then asking for suggestions.  i,e, we're movie freaks, baseball fans, love all things xyz ans asking what would be good a great place for this?   

• Options

Very true :) We are HUGE softball fanatics, thats actually what we do all wknd spend our time at the fields! I'm an Angels fan, he a Dodger fan so that leaves out either of those stadiums. We are very goofy & fun!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We're doing ours at Disneyland...we were lucky enough to find a photographer who also has a pass, so we don't have to pay for that....but you could also do some at Downtown Disney...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That would be fun! Isnt Disneyland strict tho as far as allowing pics to be taken?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_engagement-shoot-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:63Discussion:c31febd0-c7e1-4c62-bf6d-59f79d71fef7Post:f1f21385-cee0-4e01-bbcc-11d16fb7d3a3">Re: Engagement Shoot Locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]That would be fun! Isnt Disneyland strict tho as far as allowing pics to be taken?
    Posted by amontano13[/QUOTE]

I've seen plenty of engagement sessions done there. Doing w/natural light would basiclaly be the same as tourists, no setting up equipment of course, but that's going to be the same for almost any public location shoot. From what I've heard, you basically don't go up to cast members and say, we're doing an engagement shoot. Just pose and shoot! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just had ours in downtown LA they came out wonderful totally different a move urban feel :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards