Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday Accountability

yesterday sucked.  I ate junk all day and I feel horrible today!

B:  2 eggs, 1 pc whole wheat toast, 1/2 tsp PB, black coffee (264)
S:  banana (100)
L:  CL cheesy potato soup (348), 2 oz turkey and 1/3 oz gouda (97)
S:  apple (80)
D:  CL steakhouse pizza (312), salad (50)
S:  orange (80)

E:  walk the dogs, jog

Re: Thursday Accountability

• Options
    Yesterday I earned 1628 sweat points from Just Dance

B- tea, yogurt with almonds
    L- leftover pasta and homemade marinara sauce from dinner last night
    S- apple?
    D- Eggplant risotto
    S- moscato may be some popcorn

E- Abs work out and some Just Dance

Anniversary

• Options
    Morning! I haven't been very good already today (I'm hungover) and I am going to have a really, really bad dinner tonight. 

B: whole wheat bagel with cream cheese (10)
    S: fruit cup
    L: I'm not really sure yet. The lunch I brought is 6 pts but I'm thinking I should have a 0 pt salad to offset my breakfast haha
    S: banana
    D: Spotted Pig burger -- My favorite burger on the planet

• Options
    enjoy your burger, rdr!  make it COUNT!  :)
  • Options
    B: activia drink, jimmy dean breakfast sandwich L: salad with apple, dijon balsalmic, mini wieners S: green tea one splenda, 5 mini rice cakes D; ?? E: cardio for an hour with the FI. Ohh and I've lost weight on AF I feel better now. No more plateau!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    B: Piece of toast, hardboiled egg and coffee
    S: Banana
    L: Jimmy John's has $1 subs in the Seattle area today so I will be getting one.
    D: Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

E: Probably nothing, I have a paper due by Friday at midnight I need to start and it's Thursday night football. Priorities.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-accountability-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:52454e8c-be2a-474c-9d05-5e1de7473041Post:91f358b6-d417-4878-ad36-630974b1b3e6">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]enjoy your burger, rdr!  make it COUNT!  :)
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>I totally will! </div><div>
    </div><div>Which day is your surgery?</div>

• Options
    Wednesday morning!
  • Options
    B: egg on toast
    S: granola bar
    L: ham & cheese sandwich with pringles and tomato/cucumber salad
    S: not sure
    D: no idea. Chicken stirfry maybe.

Does anyone know how long you can keep chicken in the fridge for? I defrosted some breasts in the fridge last Thursday but haven't used them yet.
  • Options
    like, 2 or 3 days...  surely they smell weird by now??  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-accountability-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:52454e8c-be2a-474c-9d05-5e1de7473041Post:d8bea3aa-51b7-4a53-a67d-e4fd0298516b">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]like, 2 or 3 days...  surely they smell weird by now??  :)
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

They're in ziploc bags inside one big ziploc and I haven't opened them to check. I'll throw them out. Definitely better to be safe than sorry!
  • Options
    Yay - I was down half a pound at my weigh-in yesterday :-) I wanted to be down a full pound, but I'll take a steady 1/2 lb per week loss, on average. This weekend will be tough cuz I won't be able to excercise much, and we'll be going out to eat a lot while we're visiting friends - I need to focus on keeping my portions REALLY small whenever possible.

Today:

B: Iced coffee, some eggs (450)
    L: Bagel with light tuna fish (550)
    D: Frozen pizza (380)
    S: maybe a skinny cow ice cream (150)

E: 1 hour horseback riding lesson, and 25 minutes of tennis (-300)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-accountability-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:52454e8c-be2a-474c-9d05-5e1de7473041Post:a12f0174-7015-4127-84a4-2e3048258248">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay - I was down half a pound at my weigh-in yesterday :-) I wanted to be down a full pound, but I'll take a steady 1/2 lb per week loss, on average. <strong>This weekend will be tough cuz I won't be able to excercise much, and we'll be going out to eat a lot while we're visiting friends - I need to focus on keeping my portions REALLY small whenever possible.</strong> Today: B: Iced coffee, some eggs (450) L: Bagel with light tuna fish (550) D: Frozen pizza (380) S: maybe a skinny cow ice cream (150) E: 1 hour horseback riding lesson, and 25 minutes of tennis (-300)
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

I try to fill up on water when I know that it'll be easy to over eat. I don't know how sound the advice is, but a glass or two of water before each meal helps make sure you don't eat because you're thirsty, and makes it easier to feel full so you put your fork down earlier. Or split the portion you're served in half right away, and wrap half up.

You can balance the calories out over a longer time too - have a weekly allowance, so if you're stricter the rest of the week, the one weekend won't make a big deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards