Canada-Alberta
Options

Medicine Hat Knotties

Hi gals! I'm getting married in Brooks AB, which means I pretty much have to pay for travel costs for most of my vendors. No biggy, but this does mean that I would rather find vendors in Medicine Hat than Calgary. It doesn't look like Brooks has any hair stylists that are willing to come to my hotel room to do my hair. I'd rather not deal with having to go anywhere the day of, to avoid any stress. Everyone I talk to says its worth it. I'm willing to pay travel costs for a stylist to come from Medicine Hat if they are really good. Does anyone have any recommendations or reviews? Thanks!

Re: Medicine Hat Knotties

• Options
    Hello, I live in Medicine Hat, I have a really great girl that does my hair, she may come and do yours privately.  Her name is Crystal and she works at Regis in the mall.  She's super nice.  I'm not sure what the rules are or whatever, but it's worth a shot I suppose!  Also, if you haven't found a photographer yet, we used Flare Photography.  She is AWESOME!!  If you get your engagement photos done with her, she takes the cost of them off of the wedding package you chose.  Her website is www.flarephoto.ca I always cry when I look at all her pictures!  Have fun!
  • Options
    Courtney Fisher in Duchess.  I believe the salon is Esthetica.  And I also believe that she does make up on the go too.  I know that she has gone to a few girls houses the day of the wedding.  Also, Erika Kading in Bassano will travel.  Both are reasonably priced, flexible and much closer.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards