Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

shoe color to match dress

My flower girl's dress is coral to match guys' vests and flowers while the guys/girls are wearing charcoal grey.  I'm having a hard time deciding what shoes will match her little dress!  Silver, gold? The girls are wearing nude shoes, but I doubt I can find nude shoes to fit a 2 year old!

Re: shoe color to match dress

• Options
    I'd opt for white patten leather, especially considering she's only 2.  White shoes with little white lacy anklets would be cute (and, let's face it, she won't be the center of attention - you will). 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_shoe-color-to-match-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:55da7139-2ac2-4b42-8591-43d69c707dbcPost:38efef6f-5d89-48eb-8c10-85452873c9e9">Re: shoe color to match dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd opt for white patten leather, especially considering she's only 2.  White shoes with little white lacy anklets would be cute (and, let's face it, she won't be the center of attention - you will). 
    Posted by texasmoon[/QUOTE]

Completely agree with this. Also, not that you're not welcome to post these questions on the Cinci board, but for things like this you will definitely get more responses from the larger boards. Careful though, they will always give an honest opinion, whether it's going to hurt your feelings or not. =)

Good luck planning!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards