Ohio-Cleveland

DIY flowers

Hello,I'm an old cincy knottie who has a friend getting married in akron.  She would like to save money on flowers by assembling the bouquets herself.  I suggested she try sam's club, but she went to the sam's club near her and she said they didn't even have a flower department.  For those of you who may have just bought flowers and made the bouquets yourselves, where do you suggest getting the flowers?  (remember, wedding is in akron... I was hoping you clevelanders could help even though it's in akron?  If need be, flowers could also come from brecksville area if they have to).THANKS!!!

Re: DIY flowers

• edited December 2011
    I'm planning on going the online route and using a combination of globalrose.com, fiftyflowers.com, orchidsdirect.com, freshroses.com, weddingflowersofamerica.com & lwflowers.comI have not ordered from any of these companies yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I think that you can order flowers from Sam's Club online and they are shipped to your home. I was planning on using them for my centerpieces.
  • edited December 2011

A friend of mine that got married in July used Costco.com and ordered her flowers in bulk.  She used only roses which helped with the cost.  I'm pretty sure she said it was $100 for 100 roses.
    I plan on using them and making my own too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards