Ohio-Cleveland

Florist

Has anyone used Silver Fox Florist in Westlake? I am looking for someone who will create a "vintage Victorian" look for my July garden wedding. I want English Garden roses, not just traditional roses. Any other Florist suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Florist

• Check out Vince at Forest Woods.  His website is not the best, but I have seen his work and he is amazing.  I went to meet with him, gave him the freedom to basically do whatever he wanted, and what he created was unbelievable!  I was not too excited about the wedding flowers, until I met with Vince.  I suggest you at least meet with him, it will be worth it.
  • Check out the budding tree out of Hudson they have that English garden style.
  • I am currently using Silver Fox. Great customer service! My first meeting with them ended up lasting almost 2 hours, as Tera the owner was constantly pulling out different flowers, putting this and that together. And while she'll do whatever look you want, she's not afraid to give you her honest opinion about the quality of certain flowers, how well certain combinations/color schemes photograph versus others, etc. And they are very reasonably priced.
  • Thanks! I have used them in the past for Prom flowers (I am an "older" bride---second marriage) and they always did a nice job. (Silver Fox) Just wasn't sure about wedding flowers. Thanks for all of the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards