Canada-Vancouver
Options

Videographer in Vancouver with good prices?

We're looking for a Videographer for our wedding. We want someone not cheesy and kinda more modern. Does anyone know any that are good and have reasonable prices?Thanks ladies!

Re: Videographer in Vancouver with good prices?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just started to look for someone to video our wedding and I emailed a few and I will be checking out more.  I found Marliss Productions in the Lovestruck event website which I'm going to on Nov. 15th.  My fiance and I went to Kathy's (Marliss Productions) house to see some of her work today.  I really liked Kathy and the way she explained everything to us, answered questions and make me feel comfortable and no pressure to go with her.  She even told us to hunt around and gave us information as to what to ask and look out for.  She showed us the finished product of a few weddings they have done as well as a demo tape of her work. Now I have looked at a few videographers on the web and most prices are $3000 and up!  Which at first I was thinking...wow...that is crazy to spend that much and I still think it is lots but after talking to Kathy and her explaining everything that is involved in making the video, I can see why the cost, as there is many hours into the finished product.We have not decided yet but go with your gut feeling! This is something that you will have for the rest of your life so I am will to pay a bit more to have something that I will love!Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we booked His Productions http://www.hisproductions.ca/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards