DC

List of Vendors Used

I've been more off than on the Boards the month leading up to the wedding, but I just wanted to thank everyone here as I received such great advice from this Board.  I'm going to do reviews of the vendors and post them on WeddingWire.com, and maybe here as well as I loved all my vendors.  You can see some pics online from the Washington Post (www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/03/19/GA2010031901654.html?sid=ST2010031901268">http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2010/03/19/GA2010031901654.html?sid=ST2010031901268)as our wedding was in the Style section yesterday (our wedding planner arranged it). 

We loved, loved our vendors.  The band, Millennium, made the night!  The flowers and lighting created a wonderful and elegant ambiance (not quite the winter wonderland described by the WashPost, but more like walking through a garden of white flowers, lit by candles, at twilight).  My hair make-up artists were fabulous (if you saw me before they worked on me, you would not recognize me).  Our photographers and video Here's the list of our vendors:

Wedding date:   March 13, 2010Venue:              Willard InterContinental Hotel, Washington, DCCaterer:            WillardCoordinator:      Jennifer Stiebel of SoCo EventsPhotographer:    Jennifer Lust Portrait DesignVideographer:    Blue Sky FilmsBand:                Davinci Strings for Ceremony and Millennium for Reception (booked through Washington Talent)Florist:              DaVinci’s FloristCake:                Willard for traditional and Fancy Cakes by Leslie for Groom’s cakeOfficiant:           Rabbi Michael Feshbach of Temple Shalom, Chevy Chase, MDDress:               AmsaleShoes:              Manolo BlahnikBM Dress:         XSCAPEHair Stylist:       Mindy from Andre ChrekyMake-up:          Stacy FergusonInvitations:        Evenstar Paperie (evenstarpaperie.com)Rings:               Shah & Shah Inc.

Re: List of Vendors Used

• edited December 2011
    Wow, that list didn't really work, did it?  Let's try again.

Wedding date:  March 13, 2010

Venue:   Willard InterContinental Hotel, Washington, DC

Caterer  Willard

Coordinator  Jennifer Stiebel of SoCo Events

Photographer  Jennifer Lust Portrait Design

Videographer:  Blue Sky Films

Band:   Davinci Strings for Ceremony and Millennium for Reception (booked through Washington Talent)

Florist:   DaVinci’s Florist

Cake:  Willard for traditional and Fancy Cakes by Leslie for Groom’s cake

Officiant  Rabbi Michael Feshbach of Temple Shalom, Chevy Chase

Dress:   Amsale

Shoes:   Manolo Blahnik

BM Dress:   XSCAPE from Lord & Taylor

Hair Stylist  Mindy from Andre Chreky

Make-up:  Stacy Ferguson

Invitations:   Evenstar Paperie (evenstarpaperie.com)

Rings  Shah & Shah Inc.

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!
    Expecting Two Little Knuckleheads in June! BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards