Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair Help!

The big day is 4/13 in Fredericksburg and I still don't have anyone to do my hair or my girls (6 of them). Can anyone help with recommendations? I could go for a local salon or someone to come to us in the hotel. Please help!!

Jessica

Re: Hair Help!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_hair-help-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:f3e12b15-ad65-483a-b27f-2fa815eaf67dPost:fe9a8db6-ad0f-4dc8-b59b-60e1c0ad2152">Hair Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The big day is 4/13 in Fredericksburg and I still don't have anyone to do my hair or my girls (6 of them). Can anyone help with recommendations? I could go for a local salon or someone to come to us in the hotel. Please help!! Jessica
    Posted by jlperlotto[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Call around to some salons and have them quote you prices. It would probably be cheaper to go to the salon for the hair.</div><div>
    </div><div>For makeup, call your local department store and usually there are cosmetic counters that will do you and your girls' makeup and you usually just need to buy one or two items and the makeover is free....so like $20-30 per person. Try Clinique!

</div>
    One day you will meet someone and it will become clear why no one else ever worked out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards