Gothic Weddings

Finally found a ring

So I finally found a ring. I really didn't want to spend much on it because I am not going to wear it all the time. The one I bought is from JCPenneny's. It's sterling silver and the stones are cubic zirconias. It's huge on me, but I'm hoping that they can size it since the band is very basic. I can't wait to bring it in and see if they can size it! I really just want it to be done! I feel like there's so much to do that I just don't want to have to worry about my jewelry anymore. So here it is.... Please PIP your rings if you have'em too. :)

Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Finally found a ring

• FI has a secret passion for jewelry design (don't tell his buddies, lol) so he designed mine himself. He tells people I designed it thought so as to avoid the "ragging" I love it and I'm constantly trying it on.

• check my bio for pic...sorry at work...no pip

mine is a sterling silver working puzzle ring with a white moonstone and we have matching wedding bands, sterling silver bands with "Mo Anam Cara" (my soul friend) engraved on the outside in gothic lettering

Love the onyx!!!!! and the square diamonds...my favorite!  Love a princess or emerald cut! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards