Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Makeup help!

Does anyone have suggestions of companies to buy makeup from? I'm looking for somewhat of an airbrushed look. Was thinking to schedule an appt with  like Lancome or Clinique and have them do my makeup and if I like it buy it to do on my wedding day. Any one have any suggestions? Would it be better to go to a place like Sephora or MAC?

Re: Makeup help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think MAC :) I used to be a Clinque counter manager and I really like their make-up, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAC make-up!
    I also use a lot of Cover Girl make up, but would use everything MAC if I could!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    krysh2302krysh2302 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to MAC!! I am using Sharla Fraker. She has been GREAT! She hasn't charged me anything so far, and I have had two trials.

She is evening coming to the hotel at 6 am to get us ready! She is amazing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree! Definately MAC!! It's a little pricier than regular brands but oh so worth it!! It stays all day, and looks just as fresh as it did when you first put it on!! Plus it can be either very dramatic...or just a soft touch of makeup....either way you'll look amazing...go to the MAC store in Valley West and they will show you how to do the make up (if you're not familiar) and also help you choose the best colors! I believe they told me to do my make up for my wedding it would be free with the purchase of 2 or 3 items that they used!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See Steffany at Bella Salon inside Valley West Mall.  She does an AMAZING job!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Patrick Botlinghouse is doing my makeup and he is amazing! http://www.vgcosmetics.com/index.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards