Michigan-Detroit
Options

Did anyone use/is going to use AAVA photography?

Just wondered if there were any opinions on this company.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Did anyone use/is going to use AAVA photography?

• Options
    They keep stalking me because they are one of the preferred vendors of my venue. I didn't go with them because I found them to be overpriced,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't heard much about them on this board yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

All I can say is that once they get a hold of your information, they dont leave you alone. I really hate that in a vendor personally.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm glad you asked this question, because I was getting ready to post one.  I've read reviews on other sites, and they were all very good,  with the exception of 2 noticeably bad ones. I've seen many ads in various magazines.  I met with them recently before I read the reviews this morning.  They have 5 people on staff with them. Mae was the consultant who reviewd , pricing with us.  She seemed nice.  The photo albums I looked at were nice also. I did not meet with the actual photographer that would be doing the shoot. The packages she offered for photo were $1700 to 2300. Not sure what your budget is. I cant remeber what the video price was. 

P.s  If anyone has used this vendor, who was the photographer or videographer that did your shoot?  so if anyone else has input on this vendor, your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_did-anyone-useis-going-to-use-aava-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:108b4968-2977-4c0e-b033-ed78ce6f38c2Post:52b46e2e-a49c-4c64-84aa-515f424bedad">Did anyone use/is going to use AAVA photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just wondered if there were any opinions on this company.
    Posted by megannie[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    My cousin's son and his wife went through them a few years ago. They recommend them very highly, and their pictures came out beautifully. She said they were very responsive and always very helpful with budget and planning. They were very, very happy with their pictures. Of course, since it was a few years ago, they are a bit more expensive now, and I was just wondering if anyone had any more current experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking of booking with them. The lady I met with i forgot her name but she worked with me with a payment plan so I can afford them, There pictures in their studio are beautiful and their albums are gorgeous as well. I havent seen anything unprofessional about them yet.
  • Options
    I am using AVAA. I initially met with a woman I think her name was Kylie. She explained all the packages etc. we just had our engagement shoot last night and although I haven't seen the photos yet I think it went really well. Our photographer was Olga; we loved her and are requesting her to do our wedding as well they have 4 photographers at AVAA. She was very friendly, made us feel comfortable, and had a lot of cute ideas for poses. The photo shoot was at Burgh Park in Southfield and it was beautiful!
  • Options
    Would you post a few of your engagement pictures? I am considering AAVA and would love to see a current photo shoot? :)

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_did-anyone-useis-going-to-use-aava-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:108b4968-2977-4c0e-b033-ed78ce6f38c2Post:10b40cc4-2549-4413-868d-cb992b7f9f97">Re:Did anyone use/is going to use AAVA photography?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using AVAA. I initially met with a woman I think her name was Kylie. She explained all the packages etc. we just had our engagement shoot last night and although I haven't seen the photos yet I think it went really well. Our photographer was Olga; we loved her and are requesting her to do our wedding as well they have 4 photographers at AVAA. She was very friendly, made us feel comfortable, and had a lot of cute ideas for poses. The photo shoot was at Burgh Park in Southfield and it was beautiful!
    Posted by peanut54[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards