New Jersey

Castle Couture and Hearts for You - prices?

My sister got engaged!! She lives down near these two stores and they are on her list of places to visit. Does anyone know what their price points are? She is looking to spend up to $1,500 (maybe a little more for the right dress).

I'm so excited!

Re: Castle Couture and Hearts for You - prices?

• I went to both places and they have dresses at that price point - probably more at Hearts for You.

I went on Thursday nights at both stores and I was the only one there and was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted.
    photo a30c432e-0cf0-41d0-b1f3-bf4836bea2fc_zps89190598.jpg
  • I got my dress from Castle Couture. Marianne was fantastic. She spent lots of time helping me pick the perfect dress--a Pronovias super huge gown for less than $1,500. The place is really beautiful...last time I went in to try on my dress it was getting fixed up. I suggest  your sister try on some dresses and figure out what she likes along with her price range. If you go to Castle Couture and find your dress they give you 10% off. Good luck!
  • agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Congrats to your sister!  I went to both and both are in her price range.  I got a Pronovias gown from Castle Couture for less than $1000, and as PP mentioned, an extra 10% off for paying in full the day I ordered my dress.  I personally loved the selection at CC more.  By the time I went to Hearts for You I'd already seen a million Maggie Sottero and Cassablanca dresses that I was bored and just wanted to see something else.  My consultant at CC was Sheila and she was fantastic.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards