Maine

AW: Tons checks - PIP Heavy

**Sorry for the double post for all the Sept 2011 knotties.**

- I booked a lakeside cottage on the property next to the venue for the night before and after the wedding.

- The bridesmaid dresses are in! 2/5 are already paid off, I am going to pick them up in a couple of weeks.

I have also had some time over the last week or so to work on some small DIY projects.

I made the corsages and hair pieces for the moms and grandmas.
My mother and my nana both wanted hair pieces instead, then I made two wrist and two pin ones.  They all look the same they just have different attachment pieces.

I attached a ribbon to tie them on to the wrists with.

I also made a banner to hang up in the lounge/lobby where the cocktail hour will be taking place.  It says "Better Together".

I also decorated the OOT Bags!
The front just says "Welcome to our wedding" with a picture of us on it.

3 of my bridesmaids are coming over tomorrow to work on some more stuff, so hopefully I will have more to share then.

I also updated my bio!

Re: AW: Tons checks - PIP Heavy

• edited December 2011

I hate you (in the most scarcastic way possible) for having a. so much time b. so much creativity and c. imagination!! EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING!! Congrats on all the checks.. I suppose I can put my jealousy aside to be happy for you :) haha

• edited December 2011
    That is so awesome!  Everything looks great.  

Niagara Falls--FI and I went there for a weekend trip a few years ago, it was lovely (and we were there in the fall, so it was chilly and a lot of the touristy stuff at the falls wasn't open).  Are you planning to go to the wineries in Niagara on the Lake?  That was a great part of the trip (FI is a big ice wine fan).  

Also I love your siggy!  Our ice cream store just opened up for the season.  I'm a little ashamed to say it opened Saturday and I've only been once so far.  
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW. I'm super impressed. Do/ you want to come do some fun things for me? :) I love the purple and green on the bags! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice.  I'm looking forward to April vacation the week after next so I can get a ton of stuff done!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    p.s. I just checked out your bio. I saw you're honeymoon includes Niagara Falls. Have you ever been there? I used to live out in Buffalo. Feel free to PM me if you want any suggestions for excursions to the surrounding area. I miss being able to hop up to the Falls in 20 minutes. :) I'm going back to Buffalo for a friends wedding in Oct. and I am SUPER excited to go back up there. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I have to say that you totally make me feel like a slacker with all the projects I have left to do.  lol.  I love everything!
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  Don't worry I don't have that much time on my hands, FI is absorbed in tax season right now, so I have nothing better to do when I'm not working and he is.  I love doing creative projects, 

I can't wait to see all of your creations when you get them done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards