Rhode Island

New Leaf Hair Salon???

Has anyone gone to New Leaf Hair Salon in Bristol for their hair or makeup for their wedding?? Rants, raves, advice?? TIA

Re: New Leaf Hair Salon???

• edited December 2011
    I used to go to the owner, Amy, for haircuts when I was younger.  Then she bought New Leaf and her prices went up, so we went elsewhere.

However, she did my hair a few times for dances and my aunt's wedding and such when I was a kid (up-dos, etc.) and I remember she did a really exceptional job.  That was over 10 years ago, so I imagine she's gotten better.  Have no idea on her staff.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I went to New Leaf for two years while I was in law school and have nothing but positive things to say except that they are a little pricey for the area. Pam gave me a gorgeous updo for one of our dances. I wanted to use them for my wedding but I was put off that they wanted me to put 50% down to reserve the date. They do seem to get booked pretty early so if you are interested you should definitely jump on it if you have a Saturday summer wedding. I like the fact that they have a whole  private room for your bridal party.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using them for my wedding. My mom gave me a gift certificate for X-mas so I went for a cut and highlight. LOVE what they did. I am used to Providence prices so it seems semi-reasonable to me. I look great and I can't wait for my bridal consult in August!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using them for my wedding next weekend! I had my trial with Courtney for hair and Amy for makeup a few months ago and love what they did. They have a whole separate bridal room downstairs so your bridal party can be together and hang out which I really like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards