Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

AMA 08/13 to 08/19 - BRITJ1030

Ask Me Anything is a get to know you activity. Each week one DW Knottie will be announced and a thread started for the week. This is your change to ask that knottie anything that you may be curious about regarding life, their wedding, the sky is the limit!

NOTE: Please remain respectful of each other. Anytime a question is asked that someone is uncomfortable answering, you do have the write to simple pass.

THIS WEEK'S AMA VOLUNTEER: BRITJ1030

Re: AMA 08/13 to 08/19 - BRITJ1030

• Options
    Sorry, totally behind on this!!!! Lol

What is your favourite colour?
    If time and money weren't an option, what's the first place you'd travel to?
    Do you have any pets?
  • Options
    What was your favorite toy growing up?

What is your most irrational fear? (a question no one asked me but I have the most awesome answer to lol)

Where do you like to sit on an airplane?

Have you done any volunteer work?
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    What do you like to do for fun?

What's your favorite meal to make?

WHat's your  favorite treat?
  • Options
    If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    did you decide if you are getting a puppy, if so what kind?

how did you pick your wedding location? 
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you could travel back in time, what year/era would you travel to?

PC or Mac?

Heels or flats?

Vanilla or chocolate?

Sweet or salty?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OCD about anything?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh snap! its me! lol I will answer all your questions really soon!!! lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favourite colour? My favorite color is electric blue, my honda civic is blue and cell phone cover is blue, I know its kinda weird but I also love tan :)

If time and money weren't an option, what's the first place you'd travel to? I would love to visit fuji and hong kong! I love how they have little boat shops and I hear the people are really friendly.

Do you have any pets? Yes I just got my puppy friday. shes a rescued dacshaund 2 months old named Basil.

What was your favorite toy growing up? My fav toy was the spiragraph, its the little cicles that you stick your pen into and it makes designs. I used to spiragraph on the walls and drive my mom crazy lol

What is your most irrational fear? (a question no one asked me but I have the most awesome answer to lol) I have soo many, I am scared of hobos, the garbage disposal, and very big sharp knives lol

Where do you like to sit on an airplane? I hate the middle seat I love the window!

Have you done any volunteer work? I used to teach inner city kids math and reading when I was in high school. I painted a large Finding Nemo Mural for St Joesph's Children Hospital. Now I work in human service so I feel I am always volunteering lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What do you like to do for fun?  when and if I have free time I love to Paint, take a dance class, go sale shopping with friends and the beach.

What's your favorite meal to make? I make a meann lasanga!

WHat's your  favorite treat? I LOVE tiramisu! i think Im going to get some today..

If you could have one super power what would it be and why? Id want Magneto's super power, to bend a move mteal woth my mind lol

did you decide if you are getting a puppy, if so what kind? yep a dacshaund puppy!!

how did you pick your wedding location?  the fam wanted to do the Cruise thing so I researched, it was between Jamaica and St.Thomas. St Thomas had easier marriage requirement for us and rave reviews for weddings.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you could travel back in time, what year/era would you travel to? Good question...I would probably like to see what its going to be like in America 200 hundred years from now.

PC or Mac? Mac!

Heels or flats? Heels!

Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate!

Sweet or salty? salty!

OCD about anything? I am OCD sleeping in too late I have to get up at a certain time or I feel like I am wasting my day.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Meg&AustinMeg&Austin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    What is your dream date night? Kids, have any if not any plans to afterthe wedding Is having a puppy as great as you thought?! What do you like most about FI
    Anniversary
  • Options
    What is your dream date night? My dream date night: would be a nice dinner on a friday or sat night at home with a really good movie!

Kids, have any if not any plans to afterthe wedding: No Kids for us yet, but I am hoping that we start getting serious about trying to conceive as early as April/May 2013 :)

Is having a puppy as great as you thought?! I love it, Its not a walk in the park but I have always grown up with dogs, so when I moved I felt something was missing. I feel like that missing piece is home now :)))

What do you like most about FI: The best thing about my FI is his heart. He is an Army medic and has done a few deployments. Despite going to war, he is very caring and considerate, funny and charming... Thats is why Im marrying him!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How do you handle being alone when FI is deployed?
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    How do you handle being alone when FI is deployed? I met my fiance when he just came back from his last deployment in 2010, in a college Chem class. I wont have to deal with him being deployed again till 2014 or 15..but I am dreading it. I support him and am proud of him but I do think about when he has to leave again. By then I think I will be spending a lot of time at the in laws house and hopefully have our first child before he leaves again...so it will keep me busy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Biggest pet peeve?

Do you have any siblings?

Where did you grow up?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Biggest pet peeve?  My biggest pet peeve is dirty fingernails lol

Do you have any siblings? I have one brother and one sister.. and a whole lotta step siblings that I dont know lol

Where did you grow up? I was an Army brat, i grow up in Georgia, Texas, Louisianna, Florida and Puerto Rico. after a few years we settled in Florida.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    As an Army brat what was your favorite place to live?

Favorite subject in school?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    As an Army brat what was your favorite place to live? I really liked Georgia and if I knew Spanish I would have loved Puerto RIco

Favorite subject in school? I was an art geek in HS so my art classes were my fave. In College I really enjoyed Abnormal Psychology. Least fav was Research methods
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not to be morbid or anything but....If you had 24 hours to live what would you do?

Favorite disney movie?

We would be surprised to know that....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay wedding twin!!

What's one thing you're really good at?

One thing you're really NOT good at?

Best Holiday/Birthday present you've ever recieved?

Your comment about being scared of hobos and the garbage disposal had me lol'ing in the middle of the airport. Literally.
  • Options
    If you could commit any crime without getting caught, what would it be?

If you could star on any TV show, what would it be?

If you could go on tour with any musical group which would it be?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you could commit any crime without getting caught, what would it be? LOL I guess I would rob a ban and get enough money to pay off this wedding and buy a new house lol

If you could star on any TV show, what would it be? GLee!

If you could go on tour with any musical group which would it be? Mariah Carey, If the Spice girl reunited, Christina Aguilera or Maroon 5!

Not to be morbid or anything but....If you had 24 hours to live what would you do? Probably get married early and spend the day with my husband and family.

Favorite disney movie? Little mermaid

We would be surprised to know that....I use to collect comic books in High school lmao

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What's one thing you're really good at? Gardening and Dance Cenrtal on xbox

One thing you're really NOT good at? Calculus

Best Holiday/Birthday present you've ever recieved? Probably last Bday a magginos going out with my friends it was a great time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards