Canada-Ontario
Options

Toronto Bra Stores?

Can anyone recommend a Toronto lingerie shop?  I am plus-size, and most department stores just don't carry strapless bras that fit me properly. 

If anyone has an idea, I'd love to hear it!  Thank  you!

Re: Toronto Bra Stores?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dunno how plus-size you are, but I was a size 14-16 bridesmaid and got a nice strapless bra at Tryst. It wasn't cheap but it's good quality. I am not a size 14 anymore ;) and can probably not wear it again, but I know it was by far not the biggest size they had.

There's a store on Eglinton just west of Avenue, and another one on Queen West between Bathurst and Spadina.

http://www.trystlingerie.com/
  • Options
    Ninica_84Ninica_84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who is plus size and swears by the store Secrets from your sister. I know they have one store on Yonge north og Eglinton and on Bloor west of Bathurst.

Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kee80kee80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'm checking them all out today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Change on Queen St. West near John St. They carry sooo many sizes they can get you a perfect fit. The saleswomen are very helpful and knowledgeable. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Sophias on the Danforth - I just went there yesterday and they have an excellent selection of longline bras and an enormous selection of other lingerie in stock.
    Katherine
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girlfriend is plus size and she also recommends Change highly. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards