Plus-Sized

Married!!!!

Well we did it. we got married and everything with off without a hitch. it was wonderful beautiful amazing and so perfect. There was so much stress leading up to the day and now its the let down. we had a beautiful honeymoon it was wonderful and so relaxing. we went to Montana and i recommend the 2 places we stayed to anyone Chico hot springs in pray mt. and mountain homes in pray mt. both were wonderful and priced great. we stayed in the caboose at chico a little pricey but totally worth it.
 I stressed about the small details and i didnt even notice them so dont let it get to you.
My advice to any and all of you girls who are having wedding party drama, wedding stress or just about ready to throw you hands in the air and say i give up. DONT. just let everything go if girls are causing drama forget about them. if future in laws are causing drama dont let it come between you and your FI just let it go, speak your mind and tell them that this is your day your life and let it go. and as for the wedding stress it will always be there. find that great friend mine was my MOH she was awesome. and talk to her/ him take a night off have a drink or a few with friends. and just remember its not the wedding the reception the music the dress the food or any of that because at the end of the night the result is the same you are married to the man of your dreams.

Re: Married!!!!

• Congrats!  I'm glad you enjoyed your special day.
    *** September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration ***
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2013

we are so happy for you. we just    started  our plan's about Dec. we have a long way to go. It feels like forever and so far away. some times its like is this really Happing right now wow. Has it hit you. that wow I'm  someone's wife The one I love. that is amazing. what a blessing. you can wake up every day with him by you're side. You can tell Him everything. And he love's you for you.  that is a true gift you are so lucky. but I'm sure you know that. enjoy you're new life.  Be happy and blessed.  Good luck in all you do. have a  great life.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards