Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Parents Gifts

Hey girls...I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what to get parents for wedding gifts.  I'm only 10 days out, so I probably wouldn't be able to order anything.  Any suggestions?

Re: Parents Gifts

• Options
    We personally didn't do anything for his parents, as they didn't do anything for the wedding, rehearsal dinner, etc. 

For my parents, who are divorced, we gave them each a duplicate copy of our wedding album from our photographer.  

Wait, my both moms I did do a embroidered hankie.  I actually got really cute ones from Hobby Lobby and had them personalized here locally.  
  • Options
    I did embroidered hankies for the moms and pocket squares for the dads. After the wedding,I made them albums.
  • Options
    I think a nice public thank you at the rehearsal dinner for any help they provided, emotional or monetary is a nice gesture. I also gave the mommies embroidered hankies and an album after the wedding.

If you are short on time run to Things Remembered. They have tons of stuff and can personalize quickly.
  • Options
    I haven't even thought about parent gifts, but I should. His parents are helping a LOT with the wedidng. Without them our budget was like $3k, total and we were considering eloping, haha. I have no idea what to do for them, though. My parents are difficult to buy for. My mom and I are both semi-minimalist, and we don't like to be given "stuff." In fact, getting rid of stuff is a mutual favorite hobby... I am considering donating to a favorite cause in their names and giving them the card that says it, plus a nice picture of the two of us and a favorite edible homemade treat. Because I am amazing in the kitchen. (<--- modesty FTW)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards