Delaware
Options

Archmere Contact Info

I am having a time trying to get someone from Archmere to return my call. I get a machine recording, no personal greeting using the phone # listed on Weddingwire.com
Does anyone have contact info (email preferred or phone)?
I've been trying for a week and may have the wrong info or they're too busy for my business =(
Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Archmere Contact Info

• Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I finally got ahold of someone when I was looking but it was a PIA.  The info I was given was that they don't do summer weddings and you must be an alumni.  Just a thought...If you can't get a response now, how good will it be be your day?  Good Luck!
  • Options
    MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ Santorini2011
    Thanks! That's kind of what I was thinking too but I tend to get blindingly obsessive sometimes and all I wanted to do was see the place. But you're right...what if I liked it and still had this type of service to deal with.
    By the way my wedding date is October...but still.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    meastburnmeastburn member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Go on their website and contact Father Michael Collins (I'm sorry I don't know his e-mail off the top of my head). He will be able to get you in touch with the woman who is in charge of the Patio (I believe she works non-traditional hours, but he might be able to let you know when is the best time to reach her).
  • Options
    MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @meastburn - Thanks so much for your response.  I booked Greenville CC last week. It all worked out. I LOVE IT! I was bummed after hitting a brick wall with Archmere but found a great venue in close proximity to my church with a fabulous coordinator.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Does anyone know if you absolutely have to be an Archmere alumni to have a wedding there??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards