Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Juno Garden at Caesar's

Anyone have real pictures yet of this place?
BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Juno Garden at Caesar's

• Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww shoot, I wish I could help. I'm in Vegas now but I forgot my camera.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried to go over to the pool area and sneak a peek, but they wouldn't let me. I was able to walk all over the pool area and also see the other gardens, but not Juno. Apparently it's pretty private. You have to make an appointment with one of the WC's to see it.
  • Options
    ShelliedeniseShelliedenise member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going in February to check it out. Fi and I are booked for a wedding there in october. Will definitely post some pics :)
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

that's alright ladies, I'll try bugging my WC again...last time I talked to her she said they were waiting for their professional photographers to return the pictures but that was in October!

BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Venetian10Venetian10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the Juno Garden on my scouting trip, it was still being completed but it was ok. A little noisy by the pool and it was kind of small. The guests will have to sit on concrete benches and the front of it is elevated so all of the guests can see the entire ceremony. The best location at Caesars is the Classico chaple for a wedding.
  • Options
    stacylynn8529stacylynn8529 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be there January 16th... my ceremony is there in May so I will post pictures then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm considering getting married here next May. One of the gals I talked to over at Caesars to ge initial info sent me a pdf file about the juno garden with real pictures. I am happy to forward it on to anyone so just pm me and let me know your email.
    It is quite lovely and I like it much better than the Venus Garden.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi

I am thinking of the Juno or Venus. I'm from Ireland so heading over in June to see them but any info at all on your Caesars wedding would be greatly appreciated. Was also contemplating Mandalay but want an outside wedding and they only have them in the evening or so they say....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in May at Juno and was there visiting on December. It is nice and is definitely private. Plus, there is a little room for the bride and her entouage to get ready before hand.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm booking for a September wedding! I have been emailing with one of the WCs and she has sent many great pictures. Just go to their website, they will be happy to email you info.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jess0625jess0625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ShellieDenise,
     Could you please email me some pics? I'm undecided on the Juno & Venus Gardens. Your pics would help a lot. My email address is individuality0625@hotmail.com
  • Options
    jess0625jess0625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For some reason my computer wont allow me to pm u. Could you please send me your file? My email address is individuality0625@hotmail.com
    Thanks for your help!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello all, I would really appreciate if someone can email me some pictures marylady2211@sky.com thank you x
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married at the Juno Garden on January 16th.  I would defintely go with Juno over Venus.  It's newer, prettier, bigger, and more private!  There is also a room with a restroom for the bride to slip her dress on in.  The ceremony is 10 minutes at the most so the cement benches are not a problem.  It's a beautiful place!  I did not hear any noise from the street eiter--some people are saying this was a problem--it isn't!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh!  Ask for James for your photographer!  He is great!  Will do whatever you want, has lots of ideas, and is really nice.  I love all my pictures and the time spent with him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in the Juno Gardens March 20th, My WC sent real photos to me anyone who still needs them let me know! ... I'm very excited but nervous because my WC hasn't called me since I booked the wedding in Dec. No final plans yet and the wedding is only a month away. I'm going to call tomorrow I suppose. :o)
  • Options
    sunkiss347sunkiss347 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How did the wedding go?   I am getting married there in November and can't wait to see real pictures and get feedback from everyone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards