Canada-Ontario

Mother of the Bride/Mother of the Groom Dress Store Recommendations?

Hi everyone! Any great Mother of the Groom/Bride stores in or around the Toronto area you'd recommend? Where did yours get theirs?

We lucked out and found something awesome for my mom, but I need suggestions for places to take the Mother of the Groom. She mentioned she might like dressy pants- does anyone know what that would look like or have a store recommendatoin?

I don't think we're clear on what exaclty we're looking for for her so any places with lots of choice would be good.

Thank you!

Re: Mother of the Bride/Mother of the Groom Dress Store Recommendations?

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura/Laura+/Laura Petites and Melanie Lyne always have nice classy stuff. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh! I've just come back from living in the US for a while and forgot about Laura and Melanie Lyne! Thanks lady!
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of the bridal shops also have MOB/MOG outfits, depending on how dressy she wants to go.  For my sister's wedding, my mom and the MOG bought their dresses from Superior Bridal in Markham.  My grandmother bought a dress at a bridal salon in Woodbridge (don't remember the name, sorry.)

And, as ring_pop pointed out, there's always the mall. :)
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • edited December 2011
    If she is OK with shopping online, Nordstroms now ships to Canada - they have some amazing stuff and a wide range of prices!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards