Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Help!! Needing a Wedding gown Fast!!

Hi!  I just got engaged last week and we have decided to get married in 2 months!!  I know it's crazy, but we have waited a very long time to be together and just do not want to wait any longer to be husband and wife :)  
My dilemma!!  I need a wedding gown fast!!  I have never been to the bridal district...does anyone have any suggestions on where to go for a gown that I can buy off the rack???  Plus, I am needing a gown for around $500!!  I know it's asking alot, but would appreciate any help!!  Thank you!!!

Re: Help!! Needing a Wedding gown Fast!!

• Options
    There is a new shop called Something new borrowed and blue in Reading.  Almost all of the gowns are under 600.00.  They also carry a lline that can be special ordered in about 6 wks at no additional charge.
  • Options
    There also may be brides on here selling their wedding gowns, which also might be a good option for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    There are a few smaller shops in Reading that can quick order, but I think like a pp said that it is about 6weeks anywhere, so get on that girl ;-)G
    Goodluck and Breathe!!
  • Options
    I don't know where you are located, but there is an awesome off the rack store in Dayton on third street. It is called Price brothers. The seamstress is amazing and she'll have your dress done in two weeks. I got a gorgeous dress there and with alterations it will cost me approximately 300. The most expensive dress I saw there was 450. My sister and I both also bought our prom dresses there. Love that store and the people are wonderful, I highly reccommend it.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your ideas!!  I Found a Dress!!!  I am SO SUPER EXCITED!!  I found it at "YOURS TRULY,KELLY" today!!  It's a new bridal consignment shop in the bridal district.  Kelly was so helpful and so personable!  She was very laid back, she didn't pressure me at all and gave me very honest feedback!  My mother LOVED her because she was so honest and was really wanting me to make my decision on my own without pressure!!
    The dress I chose is a LaSposa gown!  I told her my budget and she worked with me on the price so I stayed within my budget!  I am so Happy that I found her shop!!!
    I would HIGHLY recommend any bride shopping for her gown to stop at Kelly's shop first!!  
    Thank you again everyone for all your help!!  Now I just have to find my flowers, photographer, and caterer!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards