Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday

H is going to be OOT for the 3rd Halloween in a row and I'm BUMMED. Looks like I'm doing nothing for Halloween again. I swear, I used to have an actual social life.

Re: B&M Monday

• I have nothing to B&M....'cause today we're celebrating our ONE YEAR anniversary!!
    And we leave for our "celebration trip" later this week, woohoo!  

Carrie, that totally stinks.  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!  
  • Sorry Carrie, BOOO on H's work schedule. No pun intended, get it Booo - Halloween..ok cheesy but who cares its Monday!

My BM is that I got my arm stuck between the slats in my son's crib last night. FI is out of town so I had 3 options:

1. Chew off arm (seems too drastic, think of other options)
    2. Go into Hulk mode and break crib (couldnt muster Hulk rage through the panic, nor is this feasible with one arm stuck)
    3. Try to walk my 2 yr old through finding mommy's phone, call fire department, be super embarrassed for two reasons, one that my arm is stuck and two the lack of undies paired with shorty night shorts, and also pay for a broken front door after they have to knock it down and therapy for my son after firefighters bust the door down and semingly attack mommy's arm.

After lots of consideration I decided to go with option 4 which was cry a little and just wiggle and pull until alas my arm came out.

Note to self, lose elbow weight and always wear undies under pajama shorts.
  • BAhaha I'm so sorry for you, Tiffany, but that was pretty hilarious to read.
    How long did it take you to get unstuck??

And if it were me, it would take a couple more traumatic instances for me to start wearing undies to bed.....
  • It is pretty funny now but last night I was flipping between sanity and full on panic mode. I was stuck for about 15 minutes.
  • Oh man, Tiffany. Although that does sound like a super sucky situation, thanks for the laugh! :)

My B&M is that although H and I were able to open our joint bank account this morning (yay), my debit card is no longer working! I called to ask the rep about it and she said that it should still be active so, hopefully it was just a fluke. I really don't want to have to take another 20 minutes to go back over there.
    Anniversary
  • Whenever someone comes in and asks if there is a "cheap venue" and doesn't give any other details, does anyone else just want to say, "No.  There are none."?
    Anniversary

• In Response to Re:B:[QUOTE]Whenever someone comes in and asks if there is a quot;cheap venuequot; and doesn't give any other details, does anyone else just want to say, quot;No. nbsp;There are none.quot;? Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Since work has me in such a bad mood I almost responded with "Yes. The JOP"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards