Chit Chat
Options

Favorite part of a Wedding

Hi, this is just a random post. I was wondering what the favorite part of a wedding was/ is for you & why? Thanks and best wishes for 2012

Re: Favorite part of a Wedding

• Options
    I'm really looking forward to our first look. I can't wait for him to see me all dressed up and to see him in his tux. Plus I think it'll really calm me down before the ceremony.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My fav part of a wedding, honestly, is going to be the planning, I love details & a big project like this will be a great challenege =)
  • Options
    I really loved all of it. 

My favorite part might have been after DH and I exited the ceremony and we had a little private moment to ourselves.  I was so happy! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm also looking forward to our first look (get it?  haha).  I can't wait for our wedding day to get here, I'm so freaking excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    My favorite was dinner, at the sweetheart table, we could finally talk and we were higher up so we could see everyone laughing and talking ect.
  • Options
    I think my favorite part will also be our first look. Not only will that time be so filled with emotions but we plan on doing it with just out photographer around so that we can have a few moments to really soak it all in and pray together before the events begin. <3
  • Options
    My favorite part of our wedding was the first look. It was full of emotion and I loved it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I loved saying our vows.  Neither one of us cried, or even got choked up, but we were very serious (and happy, obviously) and meant every word.  It was nice to look at each other and promise those things.

Other than that, I loved doing all our pictures (first look, WP, couple, etc).
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_favorite-part-of-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:0481ace8-e0f9-4e18-8422-fd48156d6cbfPost:fd11153f-cbef-4f67-a34c-edd78b8218d2">Re: Favorite part of a Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]My favorite part was when the church doors opened before I walked down the aisle and we saw each other for the first time. When I go to weddings, I like to try to see the groom's reaction when the bride walks in.  It is usually so sweet.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

this is what I am looking forward to the most!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards