California-Inland Empire
Options

**Bre**

It was great seeing you the other day!  Yay for this quarter being over (or almost over this week)!  One more down, one more to go!
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: **Bre**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It was nice to get a quick catch up chat going =) I wish we could have talked longer. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for this quarter to be over. I am burnt
    the eff out!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was too.  I can't handle school anymore and that damn drive!  I am done though with the driving.  AlI have left are 2 online classes.  I only had 5 units left but decided that one online and to drive to a PE class 4x/week was insane so I opted for 2 online classes which equals more units but much less driving. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah. I am sick of the commute too. I still have to do it another year for my credentials =/

I only have one more bio class to get my BA. Then it is all credential stuff from here on out. Next quarter I'll take that one bio class and probably 2 or 3 credential classes.

Congrats on pretty much being done =) Yay for you!!!!

• Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bre are you on the integrated track? im starting phase 1 of the credential program in fall but i did the general track.  anyway, thought it would be funny if we had a class together since theres only a small selection of credential courses! i havent registered yet though...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Em- Yeah, I'm in the integrated track. I just switched over. Are you secondary education too?

I was doing the Seniors For Teaching program so I was able to get 2 cred class out of the way this last quarter =) That would be so cool if we had classes together. Next quarter I'm going to try to take ESEC 407 and 405. I've already taken ESEC 410 and 413.

• Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh dang it i dont thing im on the same program. im doing mustiple subject so im taking the EELB 312, 313, 315, 317, 519 series next quarter. ugh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards