Indiana-Indianapolis

Recommendations for budget-friendly Make-up/Hair Artists?

Hi! I am looking for budget friendly options for make-up and hair! I do not have a preference to in-studio or on site.

And I know the most budget friendly option is to do it myself, but I want this one day to be special! (I did all of my own hair and makeup for proms and formals so I figure if there is anytime to spring to get it done, this is it!)

Thanks!

Re: Recommendations for budget-friendly Make-up/Hair Artists?

• edited December 2011

My Maid of Honor is FANTASTIC at hair and makeup. She works out of a shop in Knightstown, but will probably go anywhere and she is very reasonable. I never trust anyone else to touch my hair!  Call her: Katie (Works at Kozy Kabin Salon) 765-445-7252.  Tell her I sent you (my name's Tara)!    :)  Best of luck!

• emhemmelgarnemhemmelgarn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My group of friends who got married this past year/to-be-married next year have used Crystal for make-up (http://crystalize360.com/). All have said great things about her. She is cheaper than the post above for the Make-Up Studio, but I don't know if that is still reasonable for your budget.

I will probably end up using her for her mine, I just haven't gotten to that part of the to-do list!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies!
    I am a makeup artist in the greater Indianapolis area and would love to sit down and talk with you about options for your wedding day!
    I specialize in airbrush makeup and Eyelash Extensions.
    You can check out some of my work at www.trishafish.com
    or you can email me at fish.trisha@yahoo.com and set up a time to meet.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Trisha Fish
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards