April 2012 Weddings

December siggy challenge

Okay ladies you asked and received!!! Our new siggy challenge is Furbabies!!!! Show us those babies covered in fur!!!! I cant wait to see all those cuties!!!!
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: December siggy challenge

• edited December 2011
    Here are mine from left to right Hooch the king of the house. He is my old man who is now greying on his face!!! Mongo loves the water and it doesnt matter if he finds it in the pool, lake, bath tub, or turtle. He is always in the water and always making a mess. And last but not least The Three Stooges Larry is black and white, Curly is grey, and Moe is black. We rescued these kittens from an abandoned field by our house! And yes I know the typo red lines are in the picture. Ive been sick and didnt notice it till just now and well I guess at least for now im being to lazy and sick to fix it LOL maybe when I feel better it will drive me crazy enough to go in and change it.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Yay! I am just using our holiday photo from last year until I take a new one. Bitsy is the calico and Mitsy is the grey one.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I used our xmas card picture too!  :)  Meet Rusty & Huni! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Doggy montoge of my cute puppy. Yes he wears jerseys.
    December Siggy Challenge. Yep he's a sports fan. Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Testing!

Cute! Loving everyone's animals so far. 

Here is "my" puggle Laura! She is really my roommate's dog, but I care for her, feed her, and love her as though she is my own. I will miss her (and my roommates!) so much! I'm moving out in 2 weeks and I'm already really sad about leaving. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Meet Yogi! 
    FI says she's the weirdest dog he has ever seen...I then have to remind him, "That's because she's not a dog honey, she's a baby." 
    She is spoiled ROTTEN! :]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Here are my furbabies!  My tabby seems to think he's more dog than cat, and when I was taking a picture of a pomander ball that I made, he decided he had to jump in the picture.  I don't have many great pictures of my Ninja though.  Being true to her name, she hates being photographed.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Aww your babies are all so cute! Here's a pic of our Orange Tabby Silvester. We affectionately call him fatty since he weighed about 30 lbs when we got him (he's down to almost half that now, woohoo!)

I just switched computers so I don't have pics of my other babies on here yet, but I'll try to get a pic of them soon. We've also got a chocolate lab and a 1 year old kitten that we rescued (who we think has some Russian Gray in him).

• Here are our kitties, Mandy and Samson.  We are a blended family, Mandy is mine and Samson is FI's.  They don't get along, but they tolerate each other.  These are pictures of what they do best, snoozing!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Yay! Furbabies!!

Precious, photo below, will not look at the camera. I have to trick her. But this is a fun, recent photo of us. (By recent I mean summer.) I LOFF HER!
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow... it seems this will be another month without my siggy challenge pic... lol
    I dont have any Furbabies.....just real babies LOL!
    April 2012 October siggy challenge Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know I am a little late, but better late than never!!!! Met our wonderful Great Dane Apollo!!! We love him so much and could not imagine life without him!!!
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards