Options

bren

Re: bren

• Options
    HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think she left...for good! Frown
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that's really sad.  :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, she deleted her account.  Not sure why.
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    A few weeks ago she PM'd me and told me to tell you guys (if you asked) that she had her account deleted because she was a little tired of the boards and felt that she wasn't close to getting engaged.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww...I'm sad.  I liked Bren.
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bren?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dfefbde8-19d0-4791-b5b4-639a3e6d74e4Post:63c96227-71db-4f2e-bf45-5bd0e940eb86">Re: bren</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww...I'm sad.  I liked Bren.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

me too :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the info beth.   i can't say that i blame her but we miss her around here. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too. I miss her posts :(

• Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Aww I liked her too :( How sad!

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!

Why didn't anyone tell me this when I asked about her in the Calling all Canadian's thread?!

I liked her:(

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bren?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dfefbde8-19d0-4791-b5b4-639a3e6d74e4Post:399c476d-0ec0-47a8-93f7-9d5f6bf53fa6">Re: bren</a>:
    [QUOTE]WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?! Why didn't anyone tell me this when I asked about her in the Calling all Canadian's thread?! I liked her:(
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

I must not have read that thread...sorry.

• Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, I liked Bren. I miss her pretty siggy picture too. :(
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea I asked about her about a week ago too, so sorry to hear she is gone!
    When is my wedding
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Whomp whomp :(
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Aww, I'm glad you asked Lindsay. I was trying to remember if she'd mentioned vacation or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww. I liked Bren too. She was so nice, yet witty.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bren?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dfefbde8-19d0-4791-b5b4-639a3e6d74e4Post:c22dd043-81bf-4d8f-be7a-2d746a0c0db4">Re: bren</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think she left...for good!
    Posted by HeartOverMind[/QUOTE]

Unless she comes back....... dun dun dunnn!

Okay, I'm fessing up. I made the AE post from a few days ago. Hi guys, I missed you!

I did delete my account a while ago, but it looks like I can get it reactivated!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bren?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dfefbde8-19d0-4791-b5b4-639a3e6d74e4Post:5092da7e-d021-483e-ab15-b603a255cf3b">Re: bren</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: bren : Unless she comes back....... dun dun dunnn! Okay, I'm fessing up. I made the AE post from a few days ago. Hi guys, I missed you! I did delete my account a while ago, but it looks like I can get it reactivated!
    Posted by ToTheMoonAlice[/QUOTE]

BRENNNN!!!! I have missed you!

Edit: When I saw the AE post, I had a feeling something fishy was going on....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay bren!!

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bren?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:dfefbde8-19d0-4791-b5b4-639a3e6d74e4Post:5092da7e-d021-483e-ab15-b603a255cf3b">Re: bren</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: bren : Unless she comes back....... dun dun dunnn! Okay, I'm fessing up. I made the AE post from a few days ago. Hi guys, I missed you! I did delete my account a while ago, but it looks like I can get it reactivated!
    Posted by ToTheMoonAlice[/QUOTE]

<div>BREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps around*  I'm glad you didn't run away forever:)</div>

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bren?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dfefbde8-19d0-4791-b5b4-639a3e6d74e4Post:478851f4-ba40-4100-9b99-5b8b8ffbb4ac">Re: bren</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: bren : BRENNNN!!!! I have missed you! Edit: When I saw the AE post, I had a feeling something fishy was going on....
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

If by "fishy" you mean deciding to quit my wedding board posting, then making drunken mistakes and looking for advice so the need to create an AE was actually necessary... wellllll...

I got an email from TK saying they can reactivate accounts, so I just had to email them back today to let them know I would like that. School's kicking my butt right now though, so we'll see how much posting I do for the next month or so.

I feel really lame, but I totally missed talking to all of you girls.
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ah ha! 

I kinda suspected that Alice and Bren were one in the same. . . call me creepy or intuitive :) 

Glad to maybe have you back!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not the actual AE post, I mean't the AE posting on this thread.

• Options
    deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woah. Hi Bren!! :)
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you unmasked yourself, but I really want you to post as Heyimbren again.  I hope TK is quick to reactivate it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bren?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:dfefbde8-19d0-4791-b5b4-639a3e6d74e4Post:bee4329e-3a86-4992-b35a-723c7014dbe2">Re: bren</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not the actual AE post, I mean't the AE posting on this thread.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I gotcha.

I actually have nothing but good things to say about TK Membership Feedback now ;) as a future reference, you can delete your account (but all posts stay up obviously) and reactivate it.

Chiano - I kind of figured some people would figure it out. I don't mind if people know, I can own up to my mistakes. I just wanted some unbiased opinions at first, and plus I didn't have a regular account to post off of ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome back!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards