Offbeat Weddings
Options

GRIMM BROTHERS

So me and my FI are going with a winter wedding grimm brothers style. if anyone has ideas id love them. i dont know where to start. THANKYOU

Re: GRIMM BROTHERS

• Options
    No ideas but I love the concept! Awesome!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I'm a little late, but i couldn't help but post since I love the grims fairy tales. Anyways, draw small inspiration from some of your favorite, or some well known stories. possibly have your bridal bouquet made of roses, peer the original sleeping beauty, snow is a great way to incorperate a creepy feel to the wedding like the fairy tales often did.

Another idea is for you too look for a very simply, almost mideval looking dress. Something that you would have seen in a celtic time or a fairy tale cover. I hate to referance it even though I love it, but think Lord of the Rings Eowyns white dress. It might be an idea for your dress. Also you could use things like an apple, hanging on silver branches from a vase for your center pieces.

There are so many great ways to use this theme just have fun with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards