Options

Pictures from Aug. 21 wedding!

Date: August 21
Caterer: Gladieux Catering
Photographer: J. Wagler Photography
Flower: Kristen Brown

Cake made by my mom and I...

DIY Table decor and menus...

More of the decor including: typewriter guest book, homemade toffee favors, and the window seating chart...

Beautiful flowers by Kristen Brown...

The ceremony setup...

Me and my girls (which all happen to be my sisters! :)

and a couple of my groom and I!!!

:D Best day of my life!

If you have any questions about vendors, feel free to ask!

Re: Pictures from Aug. 21 wedding!

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WOW!! everything looks amazing! Congratulations!

You did an awesome job on your cake!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll ditto rak's WOW!!   Your DIYs are fantastic, and everything looks awesome!!  I LOVE the typewriter guest book!!!
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful cake!  Nice job!

How was Gladieux Catering?  They're doing my wedding in 3 weeks.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You made your own cake!!!  That excites me so much, everyone thinks I'm insane because I'm going to make mine...if you have any tips or advice for me on the whole process, I would love to hear them!  I have been baking for years, I actually had my own little bakery business and sold pies and pastries and the like at the farmer's market for a little while when I was sixteen, so I'm not worried that I WON'T be able to do it, just worried about making it all go smoothly.

Congratulations, btw!  Your pictures are fantastic, everything looks so gorgeous.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your dress! It's so pretty - and I like the colors! Looks like you had a great day - congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!! It was seroiusly the best day of my life! I rained all day, but it didn't even matter, b/c I got to marry my best friend!

thereisbeauty- you will be fine! As long as you plan our ahead of time, so that you're not trying to do your cake, as well as a bunch of last minute projects, there is nothing to worry about. Just make sure everything that can be done ahead of time, is done ahead of time, and enlist the help of friends and family for small tasks. While my mom and I were finishing up the cake the night before the wedding, my bridesmaids and friends were tying the bows on the favors. It all worked out great!

catarntina - Gladieux was great! Very helpful, great food, and great service. We had a donut bar at our wedding, and they even plated the donuts and served them for us. Don't be afraid to ask for whatever you need. They are super accomadating! They also send a to-go bag with my husband and I, and we were able to feast on chicken cordon blue and roast beef later that night! Congrats on the wedding too! You're going to love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_pictures-aug-21-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:babb42a5-8dbe-4865-b3a6-f00e61057f47Post:02024071-bf3d-4842-a24a-0a6b25eb6e20">Re: Pictures from Aug. 21 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    thereisbeauty - you will be fine! As long as you plan our ahead of time, so that you're not trying to do your cake, as well as a bunch of last minute projects, there is nothing to worry about. Just make sure everything that can be done ahead of time, is done ahead of time, and enlist the help of friends and family for small tasks. While my mom and I were finishing up the cake the night before the wedding, my bridesmaids and friends were tying the bows on the favors. It all worked out great!
    Posted by BridgeandHilary[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  How did you transport it?  Put it all together before hand or leave each layer by itself and then put it together once you got to the venue?  I'm worried about it falling over on the way there!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures!  I love your wedding color scheme!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi congrats are you interested in selling any of the items?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in selling everything!! :)

What I have are the aqua tableclothes, and the fabric pomander balls (both large and small),

Here are some links to more information on the items that are for sale!

http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/fabric-pomanders

http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/small-aqua-fabric-pomanders

http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/aqua-tableclothes

• Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

WOW!!! Looks so good

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards