New York-Hudson Valley
Options

What are all of you up to tonight?

Re: What are all of you up to tonight?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We spontaneously decided to visit FI's family in Atlanta, packed our furbabies, a few necessities and drove down last night. Every time I see my FPIL I cannot believe what a lucky person I am. My mom had a hard time with her MIL and so did a lot of her friends.  FI's parents are just such wonderful people. I know I will be very happy being part of this family and they keep telling me how happy they are to have a new daughter :)

So, right now we are enjoying evening wine with them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Panicking over my current DJ situation. I'm jealous of your cupcake mold! I think those things are so cute/fun/awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were using a family friend's son as our dj. He has proceeded to bring out the Bridezilla in me! He has flaked out on 3 scheduled meetings we had, one without even calling. Now I've left him 3 messages, with the last one saying he NEEDS TO CALL ME because I'm in a panic etc etc. I have yet to hear back from  him. Needless to say I'm terrified he's going to flake on the wedding day, or 2 months before decide he "doesn't want to do it". So I feel terrible doing so but tonight I started emailing DJ's in hopes someone will be able to do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yikes!! I would not want to be going through that about any vendor! If a DJ flakes though it could be way more detrimental then if a florists gets flowers wrong. GL!!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_of-up-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:2c24a106-d934-401f-8cad-274ad7664e4cPost:e6abddc7-d44f-438c-923c-c9b0c74d48c3">Re: What are all of you up to tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were using a family friend's son as our dj. He has proceeded to bring out the Bridezilla in me! He has flaked out on 3 scheduled meetings we had, one without even calling. Now I've left him 3 messages, with the last one saying he NEEDS TO CALL ME because I'm in a panic etc etc. I have yet to hear back from  him. Needless to say I'm terrified he's going to flake on the wedding day, or 2 months before decide he "doesn't want to do it". So I feel terrible doing so but tonight I started emailing DJ's in hopes someone will be able to do it.
    Posted by Siobhan615[/QUOTE]

good luck!! knottie vibes
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!! I feel the same way about a DJ flaking could be much more detrimental to the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards