Canada-Ontario
Options

Limo Company Recommendations Needed

Hello all,

We are seeking a limo for our Aug 2012 wedding for about 4- 5 hours...looking to pay $500 or less. Anyone have any recommendations that they have used?

Re: Limo Company Recommendations Needed

• Options
    aroosgabbyaroosgabby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have been in olymic limo, the guys name was peter, but i dont know how much he charges, it was a surprise limo pickup
  • Options
    Orca11Orca11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I guess it would depend on what size of limo you are looking for. I am working with twoofakindlimosines.com based at Steeles and hwy 7 ish. I am getting a 14 person SUV limo for 4 hours unlimited stops and pickups for $699 + hst. Rick is the guy I have been talking to.  Their prices aren't listed on the new website but I seem to recall the cost for a 10 person being a couple hundred less. Anyway they are super great at responding to phone or email right away, but I would recommend email first so you can negotiate a good price. Also if you want to cut costs even more specifically ask them to not include all the extras (which is stuff like red carpet, champagne, video playing in the car, driver in a tux, bla bla,) which is how I got a lower than normal price.
    Hope this helps! ( and believe me I have done tonnes of research, contacted at least 6 other companies who were either quoting stupid high numbers, or one or two who quoted a little less but I was hearing from friends and knotties that their service sucked and ruined their days.)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin Mills Limousine offer good prices. We used them for our March wedding.
  • Options
    StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're going to be hard pressed to get a limo in Toronto, in the summer, for under $500 unless you have a small bridal party (8 or less) I started searching for mine last August for my August 2011 wedding.

I booked a Bridal Show special to cut my costs with Two of a Kind Limos
    http://www.twoofakindlimousines.com/

Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Erin Mills Limo as well last August.
  • Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all sooo much!  I will check these companies out...we will need a limo for a total of 10 people...I am very excited to know that there are a couple of good options out there that won't break the bank:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards