Michigan-Detroit
Options

Wedding coordinator

My wedding is 4 months away and I am stressed out trying to do it all myself. Does anyone know of any affordable (we are on a budget) wedding coordinators in the Oakland county/genesee county area?

Re: Wedding coordinator

• Options
    What is your budget? 
  • Options
    I would say not much....maybe a few hundred dollars...maybe 400....I have most things done...I just need day of and maybe a few things before that...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I am not sure exact pricing but grandjour events does have a lower range depending on the package. I worked with Tammara  in the past but than my wedding date moved. If you e-mail her first name @grandjourevents.com she might be able to help you. 
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Because your wedding is so close, and you have probably done a lot, you are simply talking about a "day of" coordinator.

We used Jill from Simplicity. They may have been more than $400, but if they have the day open, they might agree to meet with you and do maybe a few hours on your wedding day.

• Options
    I used Shelly from simplicity and mine was $300 which I do not think she gave me an off season discount (feb wedding), I think I just got a few extra services. I didn't do almost any DIY, but she was there to run the ceremony then took off to ensure that the reception was set up as it should have been and that apparently started out as a disaster. The vendors I hired were all responsible for their set up including all the table centerpeices and decorations, long story short there were problems with many and major fighting between my floral/decoration vendor and the hall owner. If I had known all of the stresssful things I was avoiding by hiring Shelly, I would have paid $1000 to have her there!!!! definitely recommend a DOC!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much!! I ended up booking Tammara! She was less than I anticipated spending! So thank you for the recommendation!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards