Flowers
Options

Need florist recommendations for Syracuse, NY!

Please help!! I'm looking for a GOOD, reliable and CREATIVE florist located in or near Syracuse, NY. My Wedding is September 7, 2013 and I'm somewhat on a budget, but flowers are important to me, so I'm willing to be a little flexible. I really need someone with a creative and unconventional eye because I really don't have a creative bone in my body, so I will really need to rely on the florist for design ideas and thinking outside of the box. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you!!

Kristin

Re: Need florist recommendations for Syracuse, NY!

• Options
    If you post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Well, I know www.wholesaleflowersovernight.com have very inexpensive wholesale flowers, as well as tutorial videos (for free) on their site.  So even if you're not too creative, they make it so easy to make your own arrangements, bouquets, boutineers and such...or you could employ a crafty friend to do it!  DIY weddings are all the rage lately, probably because they're so much cheaper!  ha ha.  And let's face it, we need to save pennies where we can!  Good luck on your flower arranging quest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards