Ohio-Toledo
Options

Reception In Monroe, MI??

Hi everyone!

I know we are close to Monroe and was wondering if anyone knows of a hall or place to have a reception near Monroe, MI?? I'm having a tough time with this, and it must be in MI.

So far I have seen
Dusseaus
LaRoys
St George Cultural Center
River Raisin Banquet Center

Any other suggestions??

Thanks!

Re: Reception In Monroe, MI??

• Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_reception-in-monroe-mi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:4503f329-5ffe-487d-a107-cb17ee6c58b9Post:98479fed-9492-43cd-a01b-6a2dab0a9a03">Reception In Monroe, MI??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I know we are close to Monroe and was wondering if anyone knows of a hall or place to have a reception near Monroe, MI?? I'm having a tough time with this, and it must be in MI. So far I have seen Dusseaus LaRoys St George Cultural Center River Raisin Banquet Center Any other suggestions?? Thanks!
    Posted by cbaird87[/QUOTE]

<div>How many people are you hosting?</div><div>
    </div><div>...And what are you looking for that these places didn't offer?  Or if it's not anything specific and just none of these places wowed you, I get that too.  Just trying to help you get some useful suggestions.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Memories banquet hall on Lewis St. Anthonys has a hall Erie VFW Erie orchards has a barn they rent
  • Options
    We are expecting between 200-250 guests. We are really looking to bring our own catering and alocohol is possibly. Budget wedding.

Does anyone know if the River Rasin theatre rents out?

And thanks for the suggestions so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards