~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~HUMP!~

• Options
    edited December 2011

wooo hooo excited for this weekend COME ON!

Rant - I had to come to work early :( thank GOD for Dunkin...

Rave - The lady in the office who is always spraying crap called out. Its honestly sickening...pinesol,vinager,soap I don't know whats going on in there but no one knows why she does it. No smells today though :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Rant - 84 sucks, but it super sucks when anything falls from the sky. What's going to happen people when it starts to snow!?!?

Rave - My bridal shower is Sunday! I am so excited! My sister (MOH) has given me small little bits of information about it and I can't wait to see how all of her hard work has paid off

I am also having my first dress fitting tomorrow after having such major issues with the dress shop. I am going to a wonderful little place that one of the girls suggested on here. Thank you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hump-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:0bc54c74-51fa-49d8-bc78-b34456387a34Post:4fe0b135-b1c1-4007-b81c-5c1047f5f1d9">Re: ~HUMP!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rant - 84 sucks, but it super sucks when anything falls from the sky. What's going to happen people when it starts to snow!?!?Posted by mwitter80[/QUOTE]

uhg I hate 84!!! I live in Berlin and work in Waterbury...Can't wait till January 1st when I no longer work here. I pray it doesn't snow before then.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Roommate is still not talking to me and barely talking to FI. Makes this akward and stressful.

Rave: Think we found our limo (finally)

WTF: I put my DD coffee I didn't finish yesterday in the work fridge so I could have it today. I open the fridge this morning and ITS GONE. Now I have to wait until lunch to get anything UGHHHH. Today sucks enough as it is - roommate, weather (pms). Grrr.
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Half wayin it!

RANT: Uggh the darkness in the morning stinks!

I agree thank god for coffee had to be at work early to meet with a parent--don't know what I would do about it!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg one month to go!!!!!! thats all i can say right now is where has the time gone?!?!?!

also little advice....do things that you can now!!! because all of a sudden you will realize you procrastinated!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I had to leave work as soon as I got back from lunch because I got a sudden wave of wooziness and nausea. I just don't feel right.. jittery, headache, a little numb, clammy, etc... hoping it's just a virus and nothing too serious. (I'm a hypochondriac sometimes lol) I had so much work to do too, and it's really bothering me that it's piling up even more. 

Rave: 2 more days til the weekend, I could really use the extra sleep.
  • Options
    julieandjojojulieandjojo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (an excited) WTF --  only 45 days til my wedding

rave: about to clean out our hall closet to make way for wedding gifts we started receiving (as of yesterday0

rant: why does rain turn high schoolers into werewolves?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Rave:  It's wednesday and I'm already done working for this week!

Rant:  I'm feeling quite a bit overwhelmed by the cost of everything (though FI has been pretty good about calming me down).  Hopefully work needs me for overtime and I'm not really done for the week Tongue out

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards