Michigan-Lansing
Options

Affordable reception venues in mid/SE MI

I am in the process of looking for a beautiful reception venue in the mid- southeastern MI area. I do not want a place that looks like a hall, but more along the lines of a Country Club or Golf Club-- unfortunately I'm ballin' on a budget. Can anyone recommend an attractive, good priced reception location in the MI area? Would be nice to have a ceremony area outside, but not necessary. Thanks for any help! :)

-Danielle

Re: Affordable reception venues in mid/SE MI

• Options
    DD had her reception at Walnut Hills Country Club and it was lovely.  You don't need to be a member to use their facilities.  You should also look at Eagle Eye/Hawk Hollow or the English Inn.  Lansing Country Club is also supposed to be nice, but I haven't been there, so I don't know pricing, etc.
  • Options
    The English Inn in Eaton Rapids (about 15 miles south of Lansing). We are so excited to have our wedding there!
  • Options
    Thank you!

My friend is the event planner at Walnut, I'm meeting with her on Monday. And I used to work at the Country Club of Lansing-- super gorgeous, but too expensive. :(

I'll definitely check out the English Inn-- thank you!!
  • Options
    Check out Peacock Road Tree Farm!! Its definetly a beautiful place for a ceremony/reception. There are different sites for an outdoor ceremony.

Peacock road tree farm is about 15 miles north east of lansing.

Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    Thank you, Katie! Will check it out right now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards