Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Jc Penney and Sears

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had used the gift registry at Jc Penney or Sears? Any reviews would be helpful.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Jc Penney and Sears

• Options
    I haven't yet registered, but I can tell you that every time I go to the JCPenney's in my area, their registry kiosks are broken.  I don't know if this reflects on the quality of their registry, but it makes me wonder.
  • Options
    JCPenney is way classier and higher quality than Sears, in every department except hardware.  Use JCP.
  • Options
    We haven't registered there, but I do think JCP is better than Sears.  Also, I really love the JCPenny towel.  They're so durable!  
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Locally, the Sears offers a larger selection in housewares. JCP has like the end of an aisle of cheap griddles and thats usually it.

But JCP has better towels like the PP said...

Sorry that doesn't really answer your question.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Options
    I'm going with JCPenney...my sister used it as a registry for her wedding and she had nothing but good things to say about it so that's one of the reasons why I'm going with them too!!
  • Options
    I wasn't a huge fan of selection for kitchen & dining items at JCP, but I like them for things like curtains and rugs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards