Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Old St. Mary's Church in Cincinnati

Hi all,
Has anyone gotten married at Old St. Mary's Church in Cincinnati? I'm trying to find the contact information for their organist, Glen something I believe.

I booked the venue for my wedding but am planning from long distance, and have had a tough time getting anyone at the church on the phone!

Thanks so much!

Re: Old St. Mary's Church in Cincinnati

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our wedding there this past October and didn't use their organist. I think I have all the contact info at home, but you can contact Bob Stefan at Old St. Mary's at 513-476-2539 (that's his cell) he coordinates all the weddings. If I remember correctly one of the guys that plays their organ was very rude and didn't like him. I brought in my own musicians. She played a keyboard... not their organ.

I had so many compliments from that church. It's so pretty inside. FYI - if your wedding is in the summer... they don't have air conditioning! Good luck and if you have any other questions, please let me know!
  • Options
    NashBride01NashBride01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for these tips! Yeah Bob takes like a month to return my calls haha. That's why I was seeking out another method of getting in contact with the organist! Appreciate the other tips though too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards